Last Updated: 11/26/2023
2. Collection of Your Information
We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Personal Data: While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
- Derivative Data: Information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
- Financial Data: Financial information may be collected for processing payments when you make purchases on our Site.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Compliance with Laws: We will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
- Business Transaction: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
5. Security of Your Information
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
7. Options Regarding Your Information
You can review or change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also notify us through the contact information below to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
8. Contact Us